St Valentine’s Day is approaching, so here are some ideas that you might like in order to celebrate!
Preparing a delicious meal for two? Why not select your meat and veg from Parrotts the Butchers, https://parrott-bros.co.uk/ or try some beef from Oving Dexter Beef https://www.ovingdexterbeef.co.uk/?
If you are short of potatoes, don’t forget Whitchurch Potatoes from Manor Farm – tel Guy on 01296 641936
For a last minute box of chocolates, or bottle of wine – visit Costcutter at the filling station 01296 641936
If gin is your tipple, why not try the recently launched local Wolf Eye Gin which can be delivered to you? https://wolfeyegin.com
Beautiful gift ideas:
– maybe a wooden bowl from Peter our local woodturner – tel: 01296 641747
– an embroidery stitch kit from Lucy – https://www.stitchkits.co.uk/
– a piece of silver jewellery, or some pearls, from Lucy – https://andersonandwebb.com/
– or some customised colourful glass work, or Glass bead jewellery, from Michele – https://www.michelesmith.co.uk/
Then there are clay pigeon shooting vouchers available from http://www.gbshooting.co.uk/
– and if you’re worried that you might not fully hear those “Sweet nothings” being whispered in your ear, book an appointment in the High Street with Katie’s ear wax removal clinic – Tel: 07730 565959
If your pet is your best friend, why not order and collect them something from Manor Farm? https://www.uniquepets.co.uk/
Whatever you do, please enjoy your day!
Pancake Day is close, too – why not pop over to Dunton for some lovely free range eggs? https://www.facebook.com/littlecotefarmshop/